We are continuing to carry out appointments but we are still following strict Covid-19 precautions to ensure we do this as safely as possible and to help prevent the spread of the virus. We are only able to carry out viewings with proceedable parties. This means you must be: under offer, exchanged/completed or have nothing to sell with cash and a mortgage decision in principle, should you require one. Prior to confirming any appointments we will send you an email, asking you to respond and confirm your agreement to these precautions, which are as follows:
- Appointments are limited to 15 minutes only (indoors).
- You will be asked to used hand sanitiser before entering, or use new disposable gloves.
- Please do not touch anything. Allow the agent to open any doors etc.
- Please do not remove your face mask indoors. If you need to remove your face mask outside, you can do so as long as you maintain a 2 meter distance.
- Please try to maintain social distancing whilst viewing (where possible).
- A maximum of 2 adults (no children) are permitted to view and must be from the same household.
- Please note, these rules do still apply to you, even if you have been vaccinated.
- One G&R team member will attend the Valuation and will follow the “15 minutes indoors” rule.
- We will always wear a face mask & use hand sanitizer, or disposable gloves if you prefer.
- If possible (and if the property is occupied) we ask vendors to open doors/windows for us and maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- We will then phone you from the office to discuss the property and follow this up with a written report.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding Covid-19 safety, or wish to discuss making an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 01297 553768 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org